How do you get our of your Comfort Zone? Here’s some Tips…
By Mariela, DL’s Social Service Worker.
What if I told you I’d give you $1,500 to give a talk to an audience of 1000 people? Would you say yes? Like many of us, you probably shrunk immediately to the idea, even though it could be lucrative for you! Why didn’t this idea appeal to you? Is it because it’s hard for you to step out of your comfort zone? It’s hard for me too. This week I got out of my comfort zone and I had great results! Let me share some tips that helped me and that can help you!
1. Say to yourself “I feel the fear, but I’ll do it anyway”
2. Act upon new ideas that you have, no matter what others think
For the rest of Mariela’s tips, click “More” below.
3. Do things for your own satisfaction, not to please others
4. Remember you can’t always control what others think of you. If you talk to 1000 people you could get 1,000 reputations.
5. Practice getting out of your comfort zone and reward yourself after doing it
Watch for Mariela’s advice, every Thursday only on Dos Lives. E-mail her your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Dos Lives Team
Latest posts by Dos Lives Team (see all)
- Celebrity Phone Hacking Scandal: What is Happening to Prevent This? - September 26, 2014
- General Motors de Mexico President Ernesto M. Hernandez Addresses Michigan Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce - December 15, 2012
- WorldView: Día de los Muertos 101 – What you need for this special day - November 1, 2012