Global PR Firm Seeks Social Media All-Stars for NYC Internship
We wanted to pass along some information regarding a great spring internship opportunity in the New York Digital group of my full-time employer Fleishman-Hillard. We’re looking for social media all-stars who can start in January/February 2010. Please see post below with the details and requirements. If you’re not able to do the spring internship, the Summer internship is only a few months away. For additional opportunities with Fleishman, visit their careers page.
Fleishman-Hillard, one of the world’s largest communications firms, is seeking English and bilingual (Spanish) spring interns for its New York Digital practice.
The job would be assisting a team of cutting-edge strategists, designers, developers, and online marketing experts to help guide clients through the digital universe to get the results they seek — whether it’s generating product recommendations through a positive word-of-mouth campaign, impacting the online debate about issues, building brand loyalty through customer engagement, driving traffic to Websites, or increasing visibility in search engines.
College juniors, seniors and recent graduates are welcome to apply for this full-time, paid internship position. We can also accommodate students entering the program for college credit. Students of all majors are welcome to apply, however students with backgrounds in public relations, journalism, communications, or marketing are preferred.
- Strong writing skills are a “must have” for this position
- Functions well within a team dedicated to quality service
- Experience with digital communications and knowledge of how to leverage social media (MySpace, Facebook, Ning, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter) community management applications, and blogger/online media outreach
- Self-starter; independent worker who takes initiative where appropriate and asks for help when needed
- Results oriented
- Facebook page creation experience and knowledge of FBML and HTML is a plus
- If applying for the bilingual position you must be fully bilingual and able to read, write and speak in both English and Spanish
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to jon.byington AT fleishman.com.
All content on Dos Lives does not necessarily represent the views of Dos Lives, Jon or his employer or its clients.Tell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Most Popular Pandora Stations in New York City - October 7, 2014
- Pitbull – Como Yo Le Doy ft. Don Miguelo - October 5, 2014
- Rosie Perez Talks about Co-hosting “The View” on the Wendy Williams Show - October 2, 2014
The Art of Negotiation: Salaries, Vacations and More!... October 14, 2012 | Jon
More Supreme Court Nominees from the Bronx... June 9, 2009 | Jon
The Dos Lives Te Invito Fitness Challenge!... October 15, 2009 | Jon
Juan Pablo Galavis is Next Season’s First Latino Bachelor... August 8, 2013 | Jessica
TIPS AND STORY IDEAS
- Got a tip or story idea for the Dos Lives team? Let us know at email@example.com or call us at 917-512-5010.