Video: How to Keep Your Skin Healthy and Moisturized This Winter
The weather is getting colder and dry winter skin can become a problem for many of people. How do you prevent your skin from drying out and what can you do if your lotion isn’t cutting it?
WABC’s Dr. Sapna Parikh shares some tips in the video below including:
- Replenishing the moisture often is the key to prevention.
- Use cream moisturizers that are oil-based and avoid the ones with alcohol.
- It’s best to moisturize after a shower and when you shower you should avoid long hot showers.
- Lukewarm water is best and only for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Watch the full report below:Tell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Dos Lives Team
Latest posts by Dos Lives Team (see all)
- Celebrity Phone Hacking Scandal: What is Happening to Prevent This? - September 26, 2014
- General Motors de Mexico President Ernesto M. Hernandez Addresses Michigan Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce - December 15, 2012
- WorldView: Día de los Muertos 101 – What you need for this special day - November 1, 2012