Submit your Questions for Heart Awareness Month
February is Heart Awareness Month, and Dos Lives invites you to send your heart-related questions to be answered by expert Dr. Sergio Pinski.
It’s important to understand which risk factors affect Latinos and what actions you and your family can take to lower the risk of developing heart disease.
Dr. Pinski is an Electrophysiologist and is Section Head of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston, Florida. Many different conditions or lifestyle habits can affect your chance of developing heart disease, and Dr. Pinski is ready to answer your questions pertaining to:
• Understanding which risk factors affect you,
• What actions you can take to lower your risk of developing heart disease,
• Important heart healthy choices and more.
Did you know…
• Heart disease is #1 killer of women and men living in the U.S.
• Heart disease kills more women in America than all forms of cancer combined, including breast cancer.
• Thirty percent of Mexican-American women and men have heart disease.
• One in four Latinos ages 35 and older with diabetes also has heart disease.
Dos Lives Team
Latest posts by Dos Lives Team (see all)
- Celebrity Phone Hacking Scandal: What is Happening to Prevent This? - September 26, 2014
- General Motors de Mexico President Ernesto M. Hernandez Addresses Michigan Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce - December 15, 2012
- WorldView: Día de los Muertos 101 – What you need for this special day - November 1, 2012