Infograph: Most Popular Fast Food Joints for Latinos
Jon | On 15, Dec 2012
What are the most popular fast food joints for U.S. Latinos? Take a look at this Hispanics and Fast Food Stats infograph from the communications agency, Paco, to find out.
- A Hispanic household spends 16% more money annually ($2,248) than a non-Hispanic household ($1,939) at fast food joints)
- 45% of Hispanic restaurant visits have three or more consumers, compared to 32% of non-Hispanic restaurant visits.
Most frequented fast food joints by Hispanics in a 30-day period:
Chicken: KFC (19 visits)
Burgers: McDonald’s (115 visits)
Pizza: Pizza Hut (38 visits)
Sandwiches: Subway (47 visits)
- Hispanics noted these three reasons for dining at a fast food restaurant:
- Spending time with family (44%)
- Treating their children (30%)
- Spending time with friends (21%)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Most Popular Pandora Stations in New York City - October 7, 2014
- Pitbull – Como Yo Le Doy ft. Don Miguelo - October 5, 2014
- Rosie Perez Talks about Co-hosting “The View” on the Wendy Williams Show - October 2, 2014