Sponsored: AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Review
Jon | On 31, Dec 2012
The Nokia Lumia 920 hit AT&T stores recently and we’ve teamed up with AT&T to review the phone and also hosted a giveaway for one lucky winner.
We have been reviewing the phone in New York and want to share some of our team’s experience with it.
Things we liked:
- Large screen (4.5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 768, offering a slightly higher pixel density than the iPhone 5′s Retina Display)
- Nokia City Lens (augmented reality app) great for finding restauants, stores, car services and other attractions all by holding the phone up
- Music streaming – variety of playlists available and you can save playlists to listen to when you are on the subway in New York, where there is no cell signal
- We were able to use all day without having to charge it
- Available in a variety of colors including yellow, red, blue, white and black
- Strong AT&T cell signal throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn
Things we want to improve:
- Camera. We’ve read it excels with image stabilization and low-light, but the pictures we took during the day and night were not as clear as pictures we took on an iPhone 4S.
- Size of phone. While we liked the big screen, it is awkward at times to hold because of its size
- More apps. We are used to the variety and amount of apps available in the Apple App Store and currently there is no comparison
This phone retails for $450 and features wireless charging for its 2,000mAh battery, a quick dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC and support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
Thanks to AT&T for proving the review device.Tell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Most Popular Pandora Stations in New York City - October 7, 2014
- Pitbull – Como Yo Le Doy ft. Don Miguelo - October 5, 2014
- Rosie Perez Talks about Co-hosting “The View” on the Wendy Williams Show - October 2, 2014