Bullet to the Head “NY Premiere Pass” Giveaway
Jon | On 26, Jan 2013
Enter to win a pair of passes for the New York red carpet premiere of Bullet to the Head Tuesday, January 29.
WHEN:Tuesday, January 29, 2013
WHERE: AMC Lincoln Square 1998 Broadway New York, NY 10023
TIME: Arrivals begin at 6:00pm / Screening begins at 7:00pm
WHO: YOU! Winners must arrive by 6:30 p.m.
Do 2 things to enter:
1) Please like our FacebookFACEBOOK.COM/DOSLIVESLATINO
2) Send an email to: email@example.com with your name, phone number and mailing address
Grand prize winner will notified Monday evening and runner up prizes include 1 (Admit Two) – BULLET TO THE HEAD Hollywood Movie Money.
Hollywood Movie Money is a free admission voucher to see a predetermined film (Bullet To The Head) redeemable nation wide starting 02/02/13 through Thurs., 02/28/13 in any theater excluding AMC Theaters.
- By participating in this contest, Dos Lives will collect your email and you may receive future emails on additional giveaways and other topics from our team. We will not share your email address. Please let us know if you do not want to be added to our distribution list.
Action Thriller. Based on a graphic novel, “Bullet to the Head” tells the story of a New Orleans hitman (Sylvester Stallone) and a Washington D.C. cop (Sung Kang) who form an alliance to bring down the killers of their respective partners.
Director: Walter Hill
Writers: Screenplay by Alessandro Camon
Based on the graphic novel Du Plomb Dans La Tête, written by Matz and illustrated by Colin Wilson, Published by Casterman
Producer: Alexandra Milchan, Alfred Gough, Miles Millar, Kevin King-Templeton
Executive Producers: Stuart Ford, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Deepak Nayar, Steve Squillante, Joel Silver, Courtney Solomon, Allan Zeman, Steve Richards, Stuart Besser
Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Sung Kang, Sarah Shahi, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christian Slater, Jon Seda, Weronika Rosati, Jason Momoa
will collect your email and you may receive future emails on additional giveaways and other topics from our team. We will not share your email address. Please let us know if you do not want to be added to our distribution list.
Prizes and promotional support provided by Warner Bros.
Tell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Most Popular Pandora Stations in New York City - October 7, 2014
- Pitbull – Como Yo Le Doy ft. Don Miguelo - October 5, 2014
- Rosie Perez Talks about Co-hosting “The View” on the Wendy Williams Show - October 2, 2014