Video: The New York Subway Signs Experiment
Jon | On 03, Nov 2013
In New York City, subway conductors have to point at a black and white sign.
At every hour of the day. At every stop. On every train. Like they’re some sort of automated robot that just happens to go home to families and children and processes complex human emotion. They do this to show that they’ve fully arrived on the platform.
Conductors spend their whole day in that small booth, alone. It is incredibly loud, and they get minimal human contact. We decided to show our appreciation for their work.
The signs we used:
• You are not wearing pants right now
• You have taken a selfie while driving
• You have seen a passenger naked
• Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
• You are dead sexy
• You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
• Snape kills Dumbledore
• The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
• NY is the greatest city in the worldTell us what you think in the comments below or on:
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Most Popular Pandora Stations in New York City - October 7, 2014
- Pitbull – Como Yo Le Doy ft. Don Miguelo - October 5, 2014
- Rosie Perez Talks about Co-hosting “The View” on the Wendy Williams Show - October 2, 2014